College Grad & Student Program!
School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn — and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
Making the grade: How to qualify
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma, Yaris or Prius c, between now and March 31, 2014
To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don’t give up. You may still qualify if you’ve paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $750 in the past 24 months. The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
- Get to work. At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
Please CONTACT US if you have any questions, want a price quote or would like to schedule a test drive