The TFS Military Rebate program
can help make it easier for qualified members of the U.S. military to afford the Toyota or Scion of their dreams.
We also offer SERVICE DISCOUNTS for members of the U.S. Military (active or retired)!
- $500 rebate on a new Toyota
- Must be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service is required at the time of purchase in the form of one of the following:
- Leave and Earning Statement
- Military Orders including Call to Duty Letter within one month of departure
- Military Identification Card
- Reserve or retired Military Personnel are not eligible for the rebate
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments
- Upon credit approval by TFS
- All new Toyota and Scion vehicles, including untitled dealer demonstrators with 20,000 miles or less
- Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) and Scion Certified Pre-Owned (SCPO) vehicles are not eligible
Please consult your TFS Area Sales Manager (ASM) if you have any questions about this program. Cannot be used with the College Graduate Rebate Program.
* Rebate is offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. to qualified customers leasing or financing a new Toyota vehicle through Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Rebate must be applied towards “Amount due at lease signing or delivery” on lease contracts. Rebate is available for a limited time. Some restrictions apply. One rebate per lease or finance transaction. Lease or Finance Agreements must be dated on or before January 2nd 2013. The Military Rebate Program is subject to change or may be terminated at any time.