Why an Administration Fee?
The Administraion Fee, also known as a Services Fee, addresses costs incurred by the dealership that are separate from those paid to acquire the vehicle. The "Admin Fee" recognizes some of the costs related to compliance with federal and state laws which provide for safety, consumer protection, anti-theft measures, vehicle history checks, notifications, certifications, official filings, the Privacy Act & new Red Flag laws & compliance. Much work and expense occur even before a document is ready to be used, and there are many documents. Before vehicles can be sold, dealers must invest in personnel training to carry out legal mandates. Not all transactions involve the same services, but all carry many legal requirements and documents to support those requirements.
Car, Truck, Motorcylce and other dealers must comply with state and federal laws, rules and regulations specific to motor vehicles, which are implemented and enforced by the following state and federal agencies:
* New Hampshire Department of Safety
- Division of Motor Vehicles
- Inspection and Dealer Program Unit
- New Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board
- Vehicle Emissions Program
- State Police
* New Hampshire Banking Department
* New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
* New Hampshire Attorney General
* New Hampshire Insurance Department
* New Hampshire Department of Labor
* New Hampshire Traffic Safety Administration
* Federal Trade Commision
* Federal Reserve Board
* U.S. Internal Revenue Service
* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
* Federal Bureau of Investigation
* U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency
* U.S. Customs Service
* U.S. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
* U.S. Department of Labor
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
* U.S. Immigration & Naturalization Service
* U.S. Office of Foreign Assest Control
* U.S. Research and Special Products Administration
* Federal Highway Administration
* Federal Motor Carriers Association
* Check vehicle safety, history and titles
* Provide full condition information on the window label
* Discover and disclose accurate vehicle mileage
* Check for recalls on used vehicles where required
* Complete required forms and contracts that protect your interests
* Process titles and plates
* File and clear liens
* Keep your information private and secure
* Fulfill vehicle emissions laws
* Pass along manufacturer information, including Lemon Law notices
* Process rebates on your purchase
* Keep you informed of your rights and obligations
* Keep important records of your purchase
* Purchase required forms and supplies
* Maintain technology to process your paperwork faster
* Train staff to carry out laws that protect you
* Maintain professional licenses that ensure quality service
* Maintain required Dealer Bond
Why so many forms?
Most forms are required to fulfill New Hampshire and federal laws; others are often necessary for accounting, financing or manufacturer rebate reimbursement or notification.
Dealers must collect non-public, personal information that may be required as a result of a credit or title application. They do not ask for personal information unless it is required, because Hurlbert Toyota & Scion of Epping NH takes your privacy seriously.
It's the New Hampshire Way:
NH Dealers share an interest in creating consumer laws that keep customers' satisfaction high and the industry healthy. For that reason, NHADA dealer member companies have joined the NH Department of Safety - Division of Motor Vehicles, the NH Banking Dept, the NH Insurance Dept, the NH Dept of Justice - Consumer Protection Division, and other agencies in creating strict laws regarding vehicle sales. Click here to see why Hurlbert Toyota & Scion of Epping NH was voted #1 in the Nation for sales customer satisfaction! Click Here to view our listing with the Better Business Bureau!
Peace of Mind:
New Hampshire dealers must be licensed by the state. In order to qualify for a license, they msut meet requirements regarding financial stability, proper dealership facilities, record-keeping and more. Licensing offers you the peace of mind that dealership staff have the knowledge they need to do business the right way.
We are a Toyota & Scion automobile dealership offering sales, service, parts, accessories and more. The Hurlbert Toyota & Scion dealership (formerly in Stratham, NH) is now located at 58 Calef Highway, Epping, NH at the intersection of Routes 101 & 125. We are located just minutes from Dover NH, Portsmouth NH, Salem NH, Rochester NH, Manchester NH, Haverhill MA, Concord NH, Nashua NH, Tewksbury MA, Danvers MA, Woburn MA, Lacona NH, Littleton MA, Lynn MA, Lexington MA, Saco ME, Watertown MA, Boston MA & Lancaster MA. We are proud to serve these and all surrounding communities. We are easily able to process paperwork for the Registry & Department of Motor Vehicles for New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. We can also arrange paperwork for almost all other US States.
We now have all our new current Sales Event specials & used Toyota Specials posted for the current month for Sales, Preowned, TCUV, Parts & Service. Hurlbert Toyota is one of your best sources for new and preowned Toyotas in the New England & New Hampshire (NH) area. Learn about Toyota's complimentary 2 year Maintenance Plan offer called Toyota Care. We are happy to connect with our customers on many social media platforms such as Facebook, Myspace, Blogspot, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skype, Youtube, the Camry Effect, Google+ Circles, Google+ Business Circles and more and more! We provide new and pre-owned auto sales, service for all makes, parts and financing. Please visit us to view and test drive any new Toyota including the Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, Matrix, Matrix AWD, Prius, Prius Plugin, Prius v (Versatility) Wagon, Prius C (City)Hatchback, Sienna, Sienna AWD, Yaris sedan or liftback, 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Land Cruiser, RAV4, RAV4 AWD, Sequioa, Tacoma, Tundra and Venza.. We also have the Scion xB, xD, tC & iQ available. We have a great selection of Toyota Certified Used Vehicles that inlcude a 7 year / 100,000 mile warranty, Roadside Assistance and more. On this site you will find great new car specials and offers, pre-owned specials, finance specials, customer cash rebate information, Toyota Rental specials, service specials & parts specials. Online credit applications are offered. We offer first time buyer programs, bad or troubled credit programs, college student & graduate programs, military programs and more. We provide lending with Toyota Financial Services (TFS), credit unions and many major banks in an effort to get all applications approved. Our Service, Maintenance and Repair Shop always offers a Oil & Filter Change Special, Military Discounts, Senior Discounts, lots of complimentary services, a drive in drop off garage, Monthly coupons and specials as well as Rental Discounts. Call us, email us, text us from our mobile website or stop by today! We are open on Sunday for Sales as well as Monday through Saturday for Sales, Parts & Service. Find us on Google+